Tax Advisory Support
Tax planning is a very wide topic. Some examples of events when you might decide to call us are when you or your client:
- Is facing a larger than normal tax bill.
- Is about to sell a business or another asset.
- Is worried about Inheritance Tax and wants to avoid the heirs having to sell the family jewels.
- Is thinking of buying or selling property.
- Has a business which is considering setting up an overseas operation.
- Wants to let the key personnel in the business acquire ownership.
- Wants to rationalise ownership of assets around the family.
- We want to help get the best outcome for clients which, in many circumstances is not necessarily the most obvious one. We are never reliant on aggressive tax avoidance schemes, which probably are ineffective.
Between all of the members of our team, we can handle all areas of UK tax advice which an entrepreneur in business or any individual at a personal level requires. We don’t need to bring in support teams. We have limited overheads, so the cost of the advice will be substantially less than the big firms, but the quality will be the same. Actually, in many cases, we can do better than the big firms because we are not constrained by layers of internal regulation.
How can we help
We have been dealing with HMRC related troubles for a combined period of over 150 years, having dealt with hundreds of cases both as former HMRC Investigators and assisting and supporting clients in our time in practice. Our clients tell us that they value our extensive knowledge and genuine "hands on" accessible and no nonsense approach to any matter involving HMRC and disputes and difficulties with them.
We operate nationally, or internationally, and are not tied to our desks.
We believe in giving a clear and no nonsense level of support with affordable fees and costs. Our pricing structure is affordable, and we will fix budgets for our engagements avoiding the traditional open-ended, "on the clock" approach of larger firms and our competitors.
To discuss this with us on a non-judgemental, discrete and no-cost basis call our helpline 0800 001 6686 or contact us today.
Leading business, investment and financial magazine Acquisition International recently interviewed Independent Tax owner and managing partner, Gary Brothers about the innerworkings of the company and what sets it apart from its...
Support for professional practices
At Independent Tax we pride ourselves on being independent from other professional practices. However, we do understand the importance of working with our peers, so, if you refer a client to us, we will rebate an agreed level of the fees back to you. Simple!